GFRC Training Events
Are you intrigued by the endless possibilities of GFRC? Lucky for you, there are a number of training courses available at Polcrete HQ.
Whether you're a total beginner or a concrete guru, you should never stop learning. That's why Polcrete strive to offer the most relevant and effective training courses possible.
Our most popular course is our "Intro to GFRC" which is well suited to DIY'ers, tradesmen and artisans. This three day concrete training event covers all elements of decorative concrete production, including:
- Mould Making - using Smooth On rubber & other materials
- Workshop Layout - batching, casting & processing areas
- Tooling - hand tools, mixers, hopper guns etc.
- Mix Design - understand the material requirement of each individual project
- Casting - various methods and techniques
- Polishing - wet, dry, hand etc.
- Sealing - how to prepare the surface & best sealing practices
- Maintaining - how to maintain & guarantee your product, as well as keeping the customer happy!
We limit all of our events to 6 attendees. Keeping class sizes small allows us to offer great value for money, with plenty of hands-on work and time for regular Q&A sessions. All PPE, food & drink is supplied each day.
Due to the limited number of available spaces on each event, we recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.
For further information, please contact email@example.com or call Tony on
0151 523 9344 / 07504 902177
We look forward to hearing from you!